Introduction

Hello, my name is Hattie. My favourite film is 'Pitch Perfect' because it includes loads of songs which make you feel good and the cast make the film hilarious. My favourite series is 'Friends' because it tells the story of a developing friendship between characters whilst being funny, yet having an element of drama to it. My favourite music video is 'Sugar' by Maroon 5 because it features the band turning up to different weddings and surprising the bride and groom along with their guests. This creates happiness for all involved which all allows the user to also feel that happiness. The newspaper I am most likely to read is the metro as it is unbiased and is a general newspaper showing political and entertainment information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jungle Book - End of year question

Radio 1- End of year question

Intertextuality- Burn The Witch- 03/03